Join the Conversation.
Diversity Nursing Forum – DiversityNursing Forum: Where Nurses and Nursing Students get answers, post ideas or just chat it up.
- This Woman Was About To Go In For Surgery. What She Did Moments Before Was Awesome. November 22, 2013http://youtu.be/uPdheFjRm4E Facing a double mastectomy with grace takes courage. Facing one with courage and joy is extraordinary. But that’s... […]Alycia
- Inspiring: Nursing student finds sweet anonymous note of encouragement in textbook November 22, 2013Nursing is often ranked among America’s most stressful careers, thanks to the job’s notorious long hours, physical exhaustion, and emotional toll. So... […]Alycia
- Tech- Savvy Nurse October 2, 2013Do you utilize every type of technology you can to make the digital part of your nursing career simplified? Let us know what you love (or hate!)... […]Alycia
- Flu Shot Required October 2, 2013Does your hospital or health care center force you to receive a flu shot? Fair or unfair? […]Alycia
- Student Nurse Problems October 2, 2013Nursing school is hard. We can relate. Share with us some of the struggles you deal with in nursing school, issues you may come across, or things... […]Alycia