DiversityNursing.com is offering our 7th Annual 2015 $5,000 Education Award!
At DiversityNursing.com, we continue to giveback to the Nursing community with our 7th Annual 2015 $5,000 Education Award – drawing for the winner will take place during Nurses Week 2015.
Past Award Winners
- Education Award Winner 2014 DiversityNursing.com’s sixth $5,000 Education Award Winner is… Quyen Stevenson, NP. Quyen is an eternal Student, Nurse, Mother, Marathon Runner, Violinist and Community Service Activist. Quyen lives in Kirkland, WA with her husband and 2 sons,...
- Education Award Winner 2013 Become an Award Winner, Register Today! The Winner of the DiversityNursing.com $5,000 Education Award is Jacqueline M. Wooters, MSN(c), RN, NE-BC from San Diego, CA!! Jackie is thrilled about being the recipient of our 5th consecutive $5,000 Educatio...
- Education Award Winner 2012 Become an Award Winner, Register Today! The winner of DiversityNursing.com's 2012 $5,000 Education Award is…Vanessa Garcia of Pembroke Pines, FL. We are delighted to give back to the Nursing community as this is our 4th consecutive year to offer our ...
- Education Award Winner 2011 Esteban is a Staff Nurse at the VA Harlem Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Harlem, NY. He has worked for the VA New York Harbor Healthcare System (NYHHS) for almost 9 years. The clinic is a walk-in primary care facility that is part of the VA NYHHS ...
- Education Award Winner 2010 The 2010 DiversityNursing.com $5,000 Education Award to Lindsey Harris We are honored and delighted to bestow The 2010 DiversityNursing.com $5,000 Education Award to Lindsey Harris of Birmingham, Alabama. Lindsey heard about the Award through the NBNA (N...
- Education Award Winner 2009 Congratulations to Priya Ramdass Priya is a senior at the Hunter Bellevue School of Nursing in New York. Her graduation date is May 28, 2009 – congratulations Priya! Priya plans to be a pediatric nurse and is currently looking for a Nurse position pref...
Visit DiversityNursing.com often to check-out the Healthcare Institutions, Schools of Nursing, US Military and Companies that are reaching out to you with their job and educational opportunities. Additionally, you are welcome to post your resume, join our Facebook community and participate in our Diversity Nursing Blog.
Requirements for Entering
Our 2015 $5,000 Education Award
- No essay required.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in an accredited School of Nursing in a professional registered nurse program (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma) OR work Full-Time, Part-Time or Per Diem as a Registered Nurse, LPN, Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Leader/Administrator at a U.S. based organization.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Whether you’ve participated in our previous Education Award drawings or not, you are welcome to participate in this one. Both new and returning participants must complete the following steps for entering (listed below) before May 6th, 2015.
Steps for Entering
Our 2015 $5,000 Education Award
- To be eligible, YOU MUST Create a Jobseeker Account. (This is a one time process – if you already have a Jobseeker Account you may proceed to step 2)
- Additionally, YOU MUST complete the $5,000 Education Award Registration Form (below). Within the registration form, we’ve included fields which are not mandatory; however we respectfully ask that you spend a few seconds completing the form in its entirety. Registering for the AWARD is simple and will only take you a few minutes. We appreciate that your information is confidential and will not be share with any 3rd parties.
All registrations must be completed by May 6, 2015.
Award will be drawn in May during Nurses Week, 2015.